Priority 1 - Curriculum: To develop effective whole-school writing and PSHE provision.
- To implement the Jigsaw scheme of learning across the school
- To expand the use of Talk for Writing
- To provide effective 'catch-up' provision for all pupils
Priority 2 - Assessment: To implement a whole-school system to enable tailored teaching and learning to meet the needs of all pupils.
- To embed the new assessment software and train all staff to ensure effective use
- To identify and track gaps in pupil attainment allowing the implementation of accurate interventions
- To provide detailed information to all stakeholders
Priority 3 - Leadership: To manage the development and wellbeing of all stakeholders.
- To training and provide CPD opportunities for all staff
- To support the wellbeing of all stakeholders
- To oversee the strategic direction of the school