Priority 1 - Curriculum: To continue to enhance the curriculum provision.
- To implement a new approach to guided reading across Key Stage 2
- To strengthen the PSHE provision developing the curriculum around PSHE Association resources
- To develop the sequence of knowledge and skills across the curriculum
Priority 2 - Inclusion: To ensure that all pupils can access the whole curriculum and make progress.
- To ensure SEND provision is effective for all learners by implementing intervention strategies
- To enrich the mental health and wellbeing provision further
- To have a fully qualified SENDCo who is advocate for SEN pupils as part of the school leadership team
Priority 3 - Leadership: To develop the knowledge and skills of middle leaders.
- To training and provide CPD opportunities for SENDCo and middle leaders
- To lead collaborative research into effective pedagogy
- To coordinate the restructuring of the curriculum